Pages

April 6, 2010

Daily post and to bed I go

So it's Tuesday, and it's after 10:30 pm, and I'm finally writing.  According to my five things this month, I should be in bed right now, but I can't win them all.  I'm still trying though.  I think five things might be too much--three things might be better.  Oh well, I'll keep going for April.

My kids are on spring break this week, so I may have a hard time finding a lot of time to post this week.  We went to a movie this afternoon and then to Ikea for dinner and shopping this evening.  We have a busy week planned, so I have a feeling my posts will be pretty short this week.  I know I need to hit those goals specific, and I plan on getting this going.  I'll be getting there soon.  I'll be getting there soon.  Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey -- Thanks for reading! Leave a comment keeping it positive!