Pages

February 1, 2010

Who Are You JentoLose?

Good Question. I'm a Mom, a wife, a woman, a girl. I'm actually kind of tearing up as I write this. I'm actually a crybaby too--cry about everything--it's a curse!

I don't really know who I am. I guess that's part of my problem with my weight. I have weight problems--same ones as everyone else has. I eat for entertainment. I don't move my body like I need to move my body. I really don't move it much at all. I'm not making great choices. I think about making a change all the time--every day, every night before I go to sleep. I've been stuck.

But I'm taking a step here today. I'm posting.

A little more about me:

I'm a person in my late 30's--and I have a great life. I have three beautiful kids, and a really great, supportive, loving husband -- who loves me because I'm me, not in spite of it (now if I could only do the same). Oh yeah, there it is. The low self esteem. I hate that crap! Jentolose is not going to be about the low self esteem crap. Seriously. That's not the direction I'm going here! Oh yeah (grumble)--it will poke it's head out probably more often than I want--but it's not taking over.

I have a great life! I love my life. I'm fortunate to stay home with my kids and love this part of who I am--the Mom part. But I have some work to do. It's on the Jen part of who I am.

JentoLose is a person who is taking the first step to making a change. Jentolose is me.

1 comment:

  1. Jen, I'm so glad I found your blog. We have a lot in common - I'm in my 30's, have three kids and at times have terrible self esteem.

    I look forward to going on this journey with you! Please keep blgoging. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey -- Thanks for reading! Leave a comment keeping it positive!