Pages

February 10, 2010

Work In Progress

I can't seem to make it on to the computer lately. Since I'm home with my kids, I try to limit my computer time to when they are at preschool or sleeping, so it really doesn't leave me a lot of time. But I think getting the "stuff" out of my head is an important part of the process, so I think I need to figure out how to write on a regular basis.

One step at a time.

I would love to do tons more one creating a cool design to JentoLose and I would love to do lots of great, amazing, inspiring posts like I keep reading out in bloggy land. But I'm just not there. It's all a work in progress.

I have to claim where I am at. And right now that means posting a lot of random thoughts, posting when I can, and just making the decision to change--one decision at a time.

I have been tracking my eating for three days strong now--feels good, feels great! I have actually been hungry. It's pretty sad that I haven't felt hunger pains in a long time--I can't even tell you when the last time I felt hungry.

I'm kind of tired now, so should wrap up soon. One of my bloggy problems is staying up way too late to blog. I'm trying to get to bed earlier--hoping to get into a better routine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey -- Thanks for reading! Leave a comment keeping it positive!